Health Condition - Stomach Problems
Dr. Pepi conducts extensive research and has made many breakthroughs in healing and nutrition. She is expert in finding the underlying source of a condition, enabling her to provide immediate relief with lasting results.
Dr. Pepi has had over twenty years of success (you can see several success stories below) with handling stomach problems. This is one of Dr. Pepiís specialties and people consult with her from all over the world.
As well as in-office visits, Dr. Pepi provides a remote phone consultation service with which she is able to determine the source of your condition and provide you with a tailor-made program of diet, supplements and lifestyle change.
Different Types of Stomach Problems
While people normally discuss the fact they have stomach problems, the stomach is only one part of the digestive system that can go awry. Stomach problems are often really caused by any one of the esophagus (food pipe), the liver, the gall bladder, the pancreas, problems in the mouth, the small or the large intestines.
Irritants to these parts of the digestive system can include infections, toxins, allergens, parasites and fungus. There can also be mechanical trauma to the area, such as post-operative stress, falls, injury, etc. Emotional stress can also be a key factor. Getting someone's body out of a stressed state is crucial to the digestion working as in a state of stress or "flight" part of the action of the nervous system is to withdraw resources from the stomach and send them to areas of immediate physical action.
Symptoms of digestive problems include pain, constipation, acid reflux, diarrhea, nausea, acidity, blood and mucus in the stool, gas, bloating, hemorrhoids, tiredness after eating and skin reactions to food (such as acne, hives).
In treating stomach problems it is important to diagnose and treat the exact cause of the problem.
Traditional Treatment of Stomach Problems
Typically, stomach problems are treated with some kind of medication, whether over-the-counter or prescribed by a medical doctor, and the person usually becomes dependent on medications as they are not really handling the true of the cause of the problem. The medications act to attempt to suppress the symptoms but very rarely heal, but can have severe side affects. For example, a medication that is frequently used for stomach problems states that it has these common side effects: headaches, diarrhea, nausea, flatulence, abdominal pain, constipation, high blood pressure, increased heart rate, chest pain, difficulty swallowing, weight gain, inflammation of the pancreas.
Custom Health Program
Dr. Pepi consults with you and gives you a comprehensive health program designed to relieve your stomach problems. Your consultation will consist of:
- Full review of your health condition, current diet and lifestyle. As part of the consultation we collect full information from you about your stomach problems, other health conditions, current diet, lifestyle and other information you think is relevant. This is reviewed by Dr. Pepi.
- Determination of the underlying causes of your condition. Using the information provided and with further questioning, Dr. Pepi is able to find the correct physical source of your stomach problems and tailor a program that will help relieve it.
- Supplement & Diet Program. Dr. Pepi will advise you on which diet to follow and which exact supplements to take.
- Lifestyle Recommendations. Your lifestyle and environment can be a major factor in causing or aggravating your health condition. Dr. Pepi isolates which elements of your lifestyle and environment are detrimental to your health as well as which, if changed, would speed up relief of your stomach or digestive problems.
- Get your questions answered. Get all your questions about your stomach problems or digestive problems and health answered. Dr. Pepi will also educate you and let you know what to expect as you do your health program.
Click here to go to our "Schedule a Consultation" form, or give us a call at 818-808-0899.
I need to mention that for more than the last 10 years, I went to see every doctor, every specialist, and every nutrition expert I could put my hands on. I saw every allergy specialist, chiropractor, and alternative medicine expert I’d heard of. I tried almost every nutrient and “miracle supplement” advertised to handle the stomach, the digestive tract and the absorption. Nothing ever handled it!
Dr. Pepi where have you been all those years? I am so happy I survived to find Dr. Pepi and her amazing technology. S.L.
I called Dr. Pepi from Chicago because I developed canker sores in mouth and was bloated. She recommended specific supplements. After I started taking this, the canker sores went away and my bloating started to go away. After two weeks I lost 8 pounds and I'm still losing it. Thank you Dr. Pepi!! M.P.
Any stomach disturbance is immediately corrected by Dr. Pepi's supplement recommendations. It works quickly and handles any gas, upset stomach, nausea or discomfort from any food. It's very calming to my stomach -- really handles any gastro disturbances. D.G.
I feel much better with my stomach. The digestion is a lot better. I feel more energetic. I really thank Dr. Pepi, who is such a competent doctor. M.J.P.
When I first began consulting with Anita Pepi I was a literal "train wreck". I had intense stomach pain. My whole body ached and I was chronically fatigued. Several months after treatment, I am energized, my stomach has stopped hurting and all my symptoms are 98% better. She has healed me. Thank you. J.A.W.