Health Tips - Eating With Others
These ideas may lower your “sick” days after visiting.
- Kiss people on the cheek when you greet them, or just hug them. Maybe germs are the reason for air kisses!
- Avoid dips. People often bite a vegetable or chip and put it right back into the dip. Think individual servings as much as possible.
- Avoid sharing cups, utensils and bites of food.
- Keep an excess of napkins in multiple locations for easy guest access.
- Make sure you eat and/or serve lots of raw vegetables and fruit as these are very high in vitamin C and other nutrients to help people handle whatever their bodies encounter.
This tip is a part of my disease prevention section. Be sure to read all my other disease prevention health tips to learn how to keep yourself and your family healthy!
November 29, 2007
- About Dr. Pepi
- Successes by Health Condition
- Tailor-Made Treatment Program
- Phone Consultation Service
- Contact Us
- Need Doctor's Help?
- Sign up for Free Health Tips
- Articles on Supplements
- Health Tips
- Healthy Resources
- Healthy-Living Thoughts
- Meet our Staff
- Patient Forms