Health Tips - Hydrogen Peroxide
If you feel like you are coming down with an infection or fever, pour 4 quarts of 3% hydrogen peroxide (inexpensive at Costco) into a tub of water and soak in it for a half hour or more. Because the hydrogen peroxide is very alkalinizing and high in oxygen, it helps your body fight any infection. I have also seen it reduce fevers. This can be done on a daily basis until you are well.
A few things to note regarding hydrogen peroxide therapy:
- Do not use water that is too hot as that will cause you to lose important minerals through sweating.
- It is generally best not to do this too close to bedtime, as it can be energizing.
- As with anything, a person can be allergic to hydrogen peroxide. If you start to feel bad, just get out.
For a child’s bath, use a smaller amount of hydrogen peroxide, such as 1 or 2 quarts. You can often prevent a child from throwing up if you place them in a bath with hydrogen peroxide right away.
Best of health!
April 13, 2007
- About Dr. Pepi
- Successes by Health Condition
- Tailor-Made Treatment Program
- Phone Consultation Service
- Contact Us
- Need Doctor's Help?
- Sign up for Free Health Tips
- Articles on Supplements
- Health Tips
- Healthy Resources
- Healthy-Living Thoughts
- Meet our Staff
- Patient Forms