Health Tips - Unheated Food
What Nutrition is in Heated Food?
Depending on the degree and length of heating:
- Absent or reduced digestive enzymes that help you absorb the nutrition in the food.
- Absent or reduced vitamins: C, E, A, B-1(thiamine), B-5(pantothenic acid), B-6 (pyridoxine), B-12, B-15, B-17, beta-carotene, bioflavonoids, folic acid.
- Reduced and damaged minerals.
- Absent or reduced essential fatty acids.
- Altered amino acids that cannot easily be used to construct protein.
What Nutrition is in Unheated Food?
- Natural digestive enzymes that help the food break down and be absorbed in your body.
- Essential fatty acids
- Amino acids that can easily arrange themselves into different needed proteins.
How Much of Your Overall Food Intake is Unheated?
Read all my nutrition tips to find out how easy it is to keep yourself healthy, and how to get healthier faster.
Best of health!