Health Tips - Mercury

 
Mercury

Mercury is an extremely toxic and destructive substance. See video footage of mercury being applied to and destroying living nerve cells.

Symptoms of excess mercury include mental dysfunction, fatigue, poor memory, decreased senses of touch, hearing and vision, depression, emotional problems, neurological and muscular disorders, kidney and gastrointestinal problems, infertility and heart disease. Effects can include coma and death in some cases.

Per Eli Lilly: “Early signs of mercury poisoning in adults are nervous system effects, including narrowing of the visual field and numbness in the extremities. Exposure to mercury in utero and in children can cause mild to severe mental retardation and mild to severe motor coordination impairment.”

Some sources of mercury include silver dental material, vaccines containing thimerosal, seafood, some fish oils, some water, some hemorrhoid preparations, skin lightening chemicals, instruments (thermometers, electrodes, batteries), some fertilizers and the paper and gold industries. Mercury is used for the manufacture of industrial chemicals and electrical devices. An increasing amount is used as gaseous mercury in fluorescent lights.

Suggestions:

  1. Remove all silver dental material from your mouth ASAP.
  2. Eat these fish once a month or less: tuna, orange roughy, sea bass, mackerel, marlin, shark, swordfish, tilefish, bluefish and grouper. Alaskan salmon can be eaten frequently as it has the lowest level of mercury.
  3. Use mercury thermometers with a protective plastic sheath sold in drugstores.
  4. Make sure any fish oil you take has been tested by an independent lab for mercury levels.
  5. Call us at 818-808-0899 for a hair analysis, the easiest way to test for mercury toxicity.

Read my other tips on vaccines to learn vital truths about vaccines.

Best wishes,

Print This Page

Dr. Pepi

 
Click here to order supplements Contact Dr Pepi's Office